- Ajwain helps combat bacterial and viral infection
- Ajwain helps reduce cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- Thymol in ajwain helps combat high blood pressure
- In ayurvedic medicine, ajwain is widely used for stomach related issues
- Ajwain is also helpful in relieving respiratory issues in both young and adults
- Carom helps with coughing and other congestion issues of the throat
- Ajwain has an anti-inflammatory effect on the body
Ajwain is considered safe for most people. However, the seeds are unsafe for pregnant women as they have been associated with harmful effects on fetuses.
If you want to add all the benefits of ajwain to your diet, you can find them online on grainshouse.com.pk
There are no reviews yet.