SURPRISING HEALTH BENEFITS OF APRICOTS
- Black currants are rich in anthocyanin which plays in important role in cancer prevention, heart health, obesity and even diabetes
- Regular consumption of black currants has shown to reduce liver, breast, endometrial, stomach and esophageal cancer cells.
- Compounds in black currant helps with eye diseases like glaucoma.
- Due to rich Vitamin C content, black currants help in respiratory tract issues, and protects against malaria, pneumonia and diarrhea as well as cold.
- High in antimicrobial, black currants help in protecting against viral and bacterial infections.
- Antimicrobials in black currants can help curing oral and genital herpes
NUTRITIONAL VALUE OF ONE CUP (130 GMS) OF BLACK CURRANT
|TOTAL LIPID (FAT)||0.5 gms|
|VITAMIN B6||0.1 mg|
|VITAMIN A||258 IU|
|VITAMIN E||1.1 mg|