SURPRISING HEALTH BENEFITS OF FIGS
- Helps in lowering bad cholesterol.
- Cashews Salted are good source of magnesium, vital for bones and muscles development
- Salted Cashews have no sugar or bad cholesterol therefore they are excellent source of nutrition for diabetics
- Additional nutrients in cashew are very effective for people going through chemotherapies.
- Cashews Salted are rich in copper which aids in formation of red blood cells.
- Salted Cashews have phosphorus in abundance which aids in strong teeth and bones.
- It helps in reducing anemia due to high iron content.
- Regular intake of Salted cashews helps in lowering the risk of formation of gallstones.
- Helps in prevention against viral and bacterial infections
NUTRITIONAL VALUE OF ONE CUP (100 GMS) OF DRIED FIGS
|TOTAL LIPID (FAT)||43.85 gms|
|VITAMIN B6||0.42 mg|
|VITAMIN A||0 IU|
|VITAMIN E||0.9 mg|