SURPRISING HEALTH BENEFITS OF CORN FLOUR
- Corn flour is gluten free
- Cornflour is rich in fiber
- It is a great source of anti-oxidants
- It supports digestive health.
- It can be mixed with wheat flour to lower its gluten level.
NUTRITIONAL VALUE OF OF CORN FLOUR AT GRAINS HOUSE
One cup (117 grams) of corn flour contains
|Total Fat (lipid)||4.52 g||12.91%|
|Total dietary Fiber||8.5 g||22.37%|
|Total Sugars||0.75 g||N/D|
|Calcium, Ca||8 mg||0.80%|
|Iron, Fe||2.78 mg||34.75%|
|Magnesium, Mg||109 mg||25.95%|
|Phosphorus, P||318 mg||45.43%|
|Potassium, K||369 mg||7.85%|
|Sodium, Na||6 mg||0.40%|
|Zinc, Zn||2.02 mg||18.36%|
|Copper, Cu||0.269 mg||29.89%|
|Manganese, Mn||0.538 mg||23.39%|
|Selenium, Se||18 µg||32.73%|
There are no reviews yet.