SURPRISING HEALTH BENEFITS OF FIGS
- Due to being high in potassium and low in sodium, figs are excellent source of fruits to reduce blood pressure
- Figs have been used to treat sexual dysfunctions and erectile issues for centuries.
- High calcium levels make them an excellent source of strengthening the bones.
- Excellent source for controlling blood sugar and maintaining no blood spikes.
- Due to high antioxidant value, figs are amazing for people with heart diseases.
- The fiber in figs help to promote healthy regular bowel function and prevent constipation.
- It is widely used for treating piles because of it being mildly laxative in nature.
- Compounds in black currant helps with eye diseases like glaucoma.
NUTRITIONAL VALUE OF ONE CUP (100 GMS) OF DRIED FIGS
|TOTAL LIPID (FAT)||0.3 gms|
|VITAMIN B6||0.11 mg|
|VITAMIN A||142 IU|
|VITAMIN E||0.11 mg|