SURPRISING HEALTH BENEFITS OF HAZELNUTS.
- Boosts and protects the immune system.
- Aids in overall heart health.
- It has anticancer potential.
- It helps in decreasing inflammation due to their high levels of good fats.
- Hazelnuts help in reducing blood sugar levels.
- Hazelnuts are good food to boost the health of your skin, nails and hair because of Vitamin E.
NUTRITIONAL VALUE OF HAZELNUTS
According to the US National Nutrient Database, 100gms of hazelnuts contain 630 calories and have 9 gms of fat along with a little over 14gms of protein. Hazelnuts also contain phytic acid which can limit the absorption of certain minerals like zinc and iron.
There are no reviews yet.