Saffron Zafran tea is a traditional beverage from the Middle East and is also commonly used in Pakistan and Iranian cuisine. There are many types of saffron tea, from black tea to white tea and other blends. The taste of saffron tea is very complex and there is no simple recipe that can give you the exact taste you want. In this post, We are going to share with you the recipe for saffron tea, which includes a brief description of the ingredients and procedures involved.
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tbsp Tea leaves
- A pinch Saffron | Zafran
- 2-3 crushed Cardamom
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- Add water to a pan and let it boil. Add saffron strands and cardamom, let it boil.
- Add milk and tea leaves or Tea powder.
- Let the tea leaves boil well.
- Add the milk and sugar mix well.
- Strain the tea into a glass or cup
- Refreshing Zafrani chai or saffron tea is ready to serve.