Terms & Conditions
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Pakistan Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Pakistan Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the MPL website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. MPL reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to MPL’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Membership on the Website is free for buyers. MPL does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website, however; there is a fee for delivering goods to your doorstep. MPL reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, MPL may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event MPL reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Pakistani Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in Pakistan for making payments to MPL.
Copyright & Trademark
MPL and its suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, photographs, videos, music, processes, technology, content and other materials, which appear on this website. Access to this Website does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of MPL or any third party’s intellectual property rights. All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to MPL. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of MPL. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose. The names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of MPL, its affiliates, its partners or its suppliers. All other marks are the property of their respective companies. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on this Site. Access to this Site does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner. References on this website to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not in any way constitute or imply MPL endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, information, product or service. MPL is not responsible for the content of any third party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such sites. If you decide to link to any such third party websites, you do so entirely at your own risk. All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this Website (collectively, the “Contents”) are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. No right, title or interest in any materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any downloading or copying. You may not reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Website or any related software. All software used on this Website is the property of MPL or its licensees and suppliers and protected by Pakistani and international copyright laws. The Contents and software on this Website may be used only as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the Contents on this Website is strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise noted, all Contents are copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by MPL, one of its affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their materials to MPL and are protected by Pakistani and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all Contents on this Website is the exclusive property of MPL and is also protected by Pakistani and international copyright laws.
Use of the Website
- You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by MPL for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
- That you will use the services provided by the Site, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using and transacting on the Site.
- That you will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. MPL reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), it has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- That you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site.
- That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
- That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale with respect to the product ordered.
You agree and confirm not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence or results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site.
- Breaching any applicable laws;
- Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
Product Images and Description
Product images that you see on our website are for representation only to enable you to get fair idea about the products you want to order. The actual product could vary in terms of appearance, packaging etc. The product images and description provided on the website are on “as is” basis and without warranties of any kind expressed or implied. All information is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and subject to change. The website contains details pertaining to the product such as its specifications, ingredients, contents, caution notes etc. Such product details are similar to the details given on the product pack and MPL shall not be responsible for such product details. Healthy tag/category with respect to any product does not imply recommendation from MPL to buy the product. Users shall use their own discretion keeping in mind their own dietary needs and medical conditions. The product images, description and categories are solely provided for the purpose of your information and convenience without any expressed or implied warranties and liability of MPL. The image quality and colors of the product on the website shall depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colours will be accurate.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This Website, all the materials, products and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, MPL does not warrant that: • This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
• The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
MPL will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. MPL does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
The services provided by the www.grainshouse.com do not include the provision of computer or other necessary equipment to access the website. To use the www.grainshouse.com you will require Internet connectivity and appropriate telecommunication links. MPL shall not be liable for any telephone or other costs that you may incur.
The prices mentioned on the website at the time of ordering will be the prices charged on the date of the delivery. Although prices of most of the products do not fluctuate on a daily basis but some of the commodities prices do change on a daily basis. In case the prices are higher or lower on the date of delivery the difference will not be collected or refunded as the case may be at the time of the delivery of the order. The website may have some promotional offers running for some products. The promotions can be availed till the stock of the promotional product lasts. MPL will not be liable for the availability of stock of the product under promotional offers.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between “Bank/s”, or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
- Any cashback offer will be return in a form of reward points.
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Pakistani Rupees acceptable in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website. Before shipping / delivering your order to you, we may request you to provide your ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done to provide you safe shopping experience. You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by MPL is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash On Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the MPL Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, MPL is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
For International Cards:
- The Front pic of the card (used for transaction) is required through email.
- Identification proof is required i.e. CNIC, Passport copy or international driving license copy of the card holder is mandatory and is to be sent to email@example.com through email.
- Order should be in the card holder’s name to be processed i.e. just the billing information.
- P.S: NO ORDER WILL BE ALLOWED TO BE PROCESSED, UNTIL THE ABOVE PROVIDED INFORMATION IS RECEIVED AT OUR SUPPORT END.
For Local Cards:
- No need of CNIC copy or identification proof for any order amounting below Rs. 20,000/-
- If the order amount is equal to Rs. 20,000 or more, a CNIC copy is mandatory.
For MIGS (Online Payments) Reversal:
- 7 to 10 working days are required to process the customer request.
Please Note: Due to any suspicious activity, if found by the finance department or any of their respective team member, we reserve the right to cancel the customer order, and will inform the customer accordingly.
*Any store credit done in a customer account, will not be getting any reward points in the form of Cash Back at any point.
All deliveries made as per your orders placed shall be subject to delivery charges as decided by MPL from time to time plus government taxes as applicable. MPL reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. Any changes in the delivery charges shall be posted on our website. Delivery will be made to the address specified by you on the order form. You are responsible for ensuring that someone is present at the delivery address to receive and pay for deliveries at the specified time of delivery. Anyone at the delivery address who receives the delivery is conclusively presumed to be authorized to receive and pay for the order. If you are not at home or unavailable when we reach, we will schedule a re-delivery for you at an additional cost. We will deliver your order to the main entrance of the delivery address. We always reserve the right to deliver only to the main entrance of the delivery address. We shall not be liable directly or indirectly for any special request by you to our delivery associate to deliver the order to any other place than the main entrance of the delivery address.
Compliance with Laws:
You using and transacting on this site you agree to comply by all the applicable laws and its amendments including but not limited to laws in force in Pakistan and the rules made there under.
Buyer’s arrangement with Issuing Bank:
All Valid Credit / Debit Card and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company. All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
Intellectual Property Rights
The content of the website is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the website on a computer screen (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the website without written permission from MPL.
Please contact us for any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Website.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below: The Grievance Officer
Address: 1D-203 Sector 30 Korangi Industrial Area, Karachi. Sindh
Email: support@grains house.com
Time: 10:00AM to 5:00PM (Mon to Fri)
We have a no questions returns policy. Which means you can return any product not to your satisfaction to our Delivery Associate at the time of delivery. You will get a full refund for the products returned by you for orders where you have paid for on the website. The money will be credited to same credit / debit card or bank account which was used to pay for those products. It takes between 10-15 working days for the credits to reflect in your account. For cash on delivery orders, the Delivery Associate will deduct the price of the products returned by you from the total bill. You will be required to only pay the balance for the products you have accepted.
Advertising and Sponsorship
Part of the website may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and Sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the website complies with relevant laws and codes. We will not be responsible for any error or inaccuracy in advertising and sponsorship material.
Terms and Conditions
1. Flat discounts applied on all items except mobile scratch cards, bundles / bundled products and products which are already discounted or on special offer
2. This offer can be availed on items visible and made available on website and does not include any item or product not visible on website or was available in the past
3. Existing store credit and reward points can be utilized for placing an order during the campaign
4. This offer is a one-off and stand-alone and hence not valid with any other discount i.e. employee discount, corporate discount, discount coupons and / or codes
5. Offer is valid till stock lasts
6. Quantities offered during the campaign shall be capped as per management discretion
7. One order per customer (via email ID and/or phone number) during the campaign
8. grainshouse.com management reserves the right to hold, cancel and / or reject any order without any prior notice and / or justification
9. No verification calls shall be made to customers who have placed an order during the campaign
10. Pie-in-the-sky and Chop Shop products are not available during the campaigns
11. No discounts or promotions on pharmaceutical and electionics products
12. There shall be no refund or return against the products purchased during the campaign
13. Exchange shall be offered against the products ordered during campaign only if the product delivered was damaged and / or in such condition where its consumption in optimum way is not entirely possible. Exchange offered shall be of exactly the same product and no product swap even of the equal price shall be allowed.
All Market Place orders will not be entertained after 9 PM for same day or express deliveries.
The laws of Pakistan shall apply and courts in Karachi shall have jurisdiction in respect of all the terms, conditions and disclaimers. However, the same shall be assigned by MPL without restriction. You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. If you breach these Terms and Conditions and website ignores this, we shall be entitled to use its rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms and Conditions.
Customer will be attempted four times for order confirmation through telephonic call. If the attempts are not successful, grains house.com customer service team has the right to cancel the respective order.